Bobbi and I are very lucky girls... Our wedding anniversaries are just a couple days apart so our guys decided to surprise us with a weekend trip to Las Vegas. We had SOOO much fun, I don't think I have ever laughed so much! Thank you Mikey and Sean for the best 5 and 3 year anniversary ever and Happy Anniversary!! :)







Turns out they had one other little surprise up their sleeves... A Toby Keith and Trace Adkins concert! It was such an awesome time! We were SO close! The whole venue held about 2500 people and we were RIGHT there! We couldn't believe it! SO MUCH FUN!!!




What fun! I'm jealous! At least this weekend I'll be Zach free. I miss them when I'm away, but boy do I need a break! I also love that picture of Blake and Bobbi going down the slide. Priceless!
ReplyDeletewish they would have got a picture of your routine, haha! very cute :)
ReplyDelete